Consent with the processing of personal data
This document describes personal data processing method which is based on the consent provided by data subjects for the purpose of sending newsletters and for other marketing activities performed by the data administrator.
1. DATA ADMINISTRATOR IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Your data administrator is WOLF HUNT s.r.o., Company ID 05093627, registered office náměstí Svobody 702/9 Brno-city, postal code 602 00 Brno, registered in the Commercial Registry, Section C 88962 maintained by the District Court in Brno (hereinafter the “Administrator” only)
* Administrator mail delivery address: WOLF HUNT s.r.o., Company ID 05093627, registered office náměstí Svobody 702/9 Brno-city, postal code 602 00 Brno, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 720 996 733
* The Administrator did not appoint a person authorised to process personal data.
2. LEGAL REASON FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal reason to process your personal data is your consent given to the Administrator within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a) of the European Regulation of the Parliament and Council (EC) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data, and repealing the Directive No. 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data)
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
* The purpose for the processing of your personal data is to send you newsletters and to perform other marketing activities, done by your administrator.
* There is no automatic individual decision-making process done by the Administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
4. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME
* Your personal data will be stored for 5 years.
5. OTHER RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
* Other recipients of your personal data are people who provide marketing services for the Administrator.
* The Administrator does not intend to forward your personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organisation.
6. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
* Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request the Administrator to access your personal data, to repair or delete your personal data, or to limit their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data.
* You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data given to the Administrator at any time. However, your consent withdrawal does not impact the legitimate processing your personal data prior to your withdrawal.
* If you believe that processing of your personal data has violated the Regulation or that the Regulation is being violated, you have the right (in addition to other rights) to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
* You are not obligated to provide your personal data. Providing your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement neither it is a requirement required to conclude a contract.
* You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, processed for the purposes of direct marketing at any time, including profiling – if the profiling regards this direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.